Sigay Ka Cotabato City!
To make Cotabateños, enjoy equal rights and access to quality and basic social services thru continuous improvement and innovation.Apply Building Permit
Already have Reference No?
“Peace begins with a smile.”
Atty. Frances Cynthia Guiani-SayadiCHIEF EXECUTIVE
Cotabato City bags 2017 SGLG award
The city government of Cotabato proves its outstanding good governance as it is awarded the 2017 Seal of Good Local Governance.
During the awarding ceremony held in Manila City in November 29, no less than City Mayor Atty. Frances Cynthia Guiani-Sayadi receives the most coveted recognition given to local governments that excel in governance and public service. She is joined by some of the city's department heads who were instrumental during the assessment period held earlier this year
COTABATO CITY is situated in the northwest portion of Maguindanao. It lies 7’138’44.02 North Latitude and 124’14’32.06 East Longitude It is approximately 689.9 nautical miles southeast of Manila and is more or less 220 kilometersaway from Davao City. The city is bounded on the North by the municipality of Sultan Kudarat with Rio Grande de Mindanao as boundary; on the East by the municipality of Kabuntalan; on the South by the municipality of Dinaig, now Datu Odin Sinsuat (DOS), Maguindanao; and the Illana Bay on the West.
To make Cotabateños, enjoy equal rights and access to quality and basic social services thru continuous improvement and innovation.
Cotabato City: A peaceful, secured and highly developed multi-cultural community.
- public interest above personal gain
- transparency and accountability in all transactions
- strive service excellence
- seek best value from the use of government resources
- encourage participatory governance as a tool against complacency, mediocrity and stagnation
- generate synergy thru partnership with the private sector, civil society, and the international community to better address the needs of our people
- equally elevate competence in serving our people better
- strive for excellence in all we do driven by the strength of growth